Olive oil comes from the Oleo European tree. This shrub is found in Africa, Asia and the Mediterranean basin. It develops 26 – has oblong shaped leaves, little white flowers and a trunk. It is extensive root system and a research. Olive trees are very Hardy, drought, disease and flame. They can live for a long time. The older an olive tree, twisted or the gnarled their trunk. Olive is thought to be centuries old this tree produces Round to oblong fruit that was shaped, known as olives. Olives have a seed inside and a fleshy layer outside. They are harvested when they flip a color and grow. They’ve a, obviously flavor. Olives grow in hot weather. An olive tree may be injured by it if the temperature drops below 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
Olive oil is pressed from olives. It is used across the world. There are different grades of olive oil lite and extra virgin, virgin pomade. Their colors vary, because of processing. Colors can differ from a green lighter, to a, yellowish-red. Quality olive oil has a greenish that was strong color, found in the kind. If extra virgin olive oil indicates a shade, it was pressed from quality desserts. Virgin has no chemical treatments, Elegant has been chemically treated and Pomade has been extracted by solvents and heat.
- Extra Virgin Oil Least processed, based on the first pressing of olives, and contains high levels of vitamins and nutrients, no additives, mild, delicate, texture, superior taste, oleic acidity level of less than 1 percent, exceeding no more than 0.8percent. This oil is highly appreciated because of it is perfect balance of color, aroma, taste and acidity level. It is used in dressings, as topping on salads, for cooking or as dipping oil for breads.
- Virgin Olive Oil Made from the next processing of olives has an acidity level of less than 2 percent, more intense flavor and a fantastic taste. Used for salads, dressings, cooking and much more.
- Pure Olive Oil A combination of refined and virgin olive oil contains small amounts of vitamin E, acidity level less than 2 percent, and lower nutrient content and is less costly. Better suited to high temperature cooking, although cannot be used for snacks.
- Pomade Olive Oil high grade of olive based oils Produced in the oil left from the pomade of the olive Blended with varying quantities of olive oil to make it suitable for consumers. Used for high temperature cooking.
- Lite Olive Oil Pure rectified oils containing tiny amounts of virgin oils, if any at all. Oils are light in color and mild tasting contains the amounts of fats and carbs as most of olive oils poorer quality.
It is taste can be harmed by some claim refrigeration and others claim it might require refrigeration due to it is highly perishable fat. Refrigeration will get the Italian olive oil but return to a form that is liquid when it is removed. Taking olive oil in and out makes it lose it is uniqueness.